Saturday, May 30, 2009

My little hero

Check out my little hero ready for action! Our neighbor in Colorado and dear family friend , Nicki, sent Wyatt this fire truck. So of course we had to do a mini photo shoot this morning. How cute is my little fireman?!


Mr. Relaxed and Easy Going.........I love the expression on his face.


Max had to give Wyatt a few kisses. I try to limit Max kisses but he sneaks them in all the time. Max loves his baby!

Being a rescue hero is hard work - biiiiigggggg yawn : ) If I had let him he would have taken a nap on the fire truck in the shade

We have had a very busy day here in CS. After our fire truck photo shoot, we loaded up the dogs and took them to the dog park here in town. We were there for a few hours and Wyatt slept in his car seat the entire time. He then cuddled up on his April - yes he is flashing a Gig'em in his sleep. He is so smart!

After the dog park, I gave the dogs a bath and Wyatt hung out with Mia in his swing.

Then nap time......

6 comments:

Tanya said...

That fire truck is amazing! How awesome! He will love that forever. And the puppy is so sweet with the baby!

Courtney S. said...

Okay...how do you manage to make him so laid-back, or did he come that way? Jack has started a new game...every time he's awake and Mom tries to put him down, he cries. It's very frustrating because it seems like nothing makes him happy, not even the things that used to make him happy like the swing and the bouncy seat. He's also started with a bad bout of gassy tummy that won't relieve itself. He screamed and screamed last night. I envy you...Wyatt seems so content.

April said...

Hey Courtney...sorry about Jack's issues :( Hopefully he'll be less fussy soon. To answer your question (yes, I know, you asked Emily, but I'll answer for her!), our mom always talks about how laid back and happy of a baby Emily was. So she's convinced that Wyatt has Emily's laid back personality...at least for now. But of course as all babies do, and Emily will agree, Wyatt has his moments where he gets himself SO worked up. It's kind of sad when there are tears and everything! Also keep in mind that Wyatt has 4 weeks on Jack.

schmidt said...

What an AWESOME firetruck! I also love the bond that Max & Wyatt have! Quinn and Dakota use to share chew toys! :)

Rob and Leah said...

The fire truck is so cool! He looks precious in it, too.

Courtney S. said...

It was so much fun to meet you and Wyatt yesterday. Silly me forgot to take some pictures. Hopefully we can get together when you guys come to CS. Take care!