Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wyatt's 5-week photo shoot

As promised, here are a few pictures from Wyatt's 5-week old photo session. I loved them all and I really had to restrain myself from buying every single picture she took! She put together a music DVD of some of the pictures and I was crying watching it (surprise, surprise). My little man is growing right in front of my eyes and I still can't believe he is here and is my son. I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him in it. The Lord sure is good!
I hope you enjoy them half as much as I do.................

3 comments:

April said...

LOVE them! I love the first one. I love the one of Jacob kissing him. I love that expression on his face with Jacob holding him with his gear. Oh and I love them ALL!

Can't wait to see some more sweet Wyatt smiles this weekend!

Erica said...

Soooo precious! They all turned out so good!

Sam and Courtney said...

Wow, those are GREAT!! I love all of them, especially the one with the gear! Can't wait to meet Wyatt!