Friday, May 8, 2009

Trip to Pearland

These first few pictures aren't from our trip to Pearland but I wanted to include them. I know that sleeping baby pictures aren't the most interesting but I think they are cute and I want to show case my sleeping baby! I absolutely LOVE how he sleeps with his arms up above his head - I think it is too precious and I hope he continues to sleep like this.

Here is my "major cutie" passed out on his Papa Sam's chest - again arm up above the head - love it love it!



Okay now for our trip to Pearland. Thursday night we loaded up and headed down to Pearland for my cousin's t-ball game and also to visit my grandparents and other family. As far as the car ride down to Pearland goes, Wyatt spent about 80% of the car ride crying and it is about an hour car ride. He would calm himself down for a few minutes and then remember how we were torturing him so badly that he had to start screaming again. Poor baby. He had himself really really worked up and it is just the saddest thing ever to witness. So, we get to my grandparents house and have dinner with the family. Wyatt got to hang out with a few of his cousins. My youngest cousin, Riley who is 19 months old, LOVED him to pieces. She kept calling him "babies". It was precious. After dinner we all loaded up and headed to Hayden's t-ball game - in which Hayden turned a double play! Very exciting. Wyatt did great at the game and all evening for that matter. Of course he had to eat at the game but I had my "hooter hider" so we were good to go! Then for the hour long car trip home........he cried for a little bit and then settled down and fell asleep for about 20 minutes and then woke up and just quietly sat the rest of the trip. He did start to cry when we got close to the house but he did SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. Mommy was happy happy!


Here are some pictures from our trip to Pearland: Wyatt, Hayden and Riley - Hayden loves holding Wyatt and does such a great job. I love how Wyatt is just staring up at him. He stared at him the entire time that Hayden was holding him.



Riley LOVED Wyatt. She was a little unsure at first but then started calling him "Babies" and wanted to hold him and love on him! It was too cute. She is 1.5 years older than Wyatt but looks like such a big girl next to him. I was so happy that she loved him!


Putting some shoes on Wyatt!

And while we were playing with the "babies" this is what the men in the family were doing......seriously?!

Wyatt's first t-ball game. Yes I know he looks weird and strange but its hard to take normal pictures of newborns when they are awake!

Wyatt Aaron - 4 weeks old!!!

No comments: