Hanging out on the play mat....this was the first time I had put him on the mat and I think he was a little too overstimulated. He hung out on the mat for a while taking it all in. He really liked the red mirror - or maybe he just likes checking himself out!
Checking out the big yellow giraffe.
Even Karsen got in on the action although she was not too interested in the play mat, she just wants to be close to the action.
Hanging out with Max in the bouncy chair! I am sure there was a lick involved between Max and Wyatt at some point.
We went outside in the bouncy chair - not the best picture because it was too bright for the little guy.
Chilling on Aunt April's legs - this counts as an activity right?
And let's not forget chillin' in the boppy - always a good activity.
So tired from all the activities - this was after his bath and his night time meal.
And Karsen was also worn out from all the activities!

1 comment:
I am so glad that you got the Baby Whisperer!! Don't you just love it!?!? I sure did!
Post a Comment