My precious little man is just growing like crazy. I took him to the doctor this week to have a place looked at on his head and little Wyatt is up to 10 lbs 8 oz and is 22.75 inches long! Such a big boy. We go back next Thursday for his first round of shots - Jacob will be going with us because I am not sure mommy can handle the shots.
Wyatt will be 6 weeks tomorrow - where has the time gone, seriously?!

The weather has been so enjoyable this week so Wyatt and I have been trying to hang out outside as much as we can. Yes, I take the bouncy chair everywhere!

Prior to bath time loving on his Karsen.

Bath time! Not sure if it is inappropriate to post a picture of his little boy parts - oops.

4 comments:
Of course I have to ask what the dr said about the spot on his head? Six weeks?!?!? Where does the time go - seems impossible!
He is so big! And I love the family portrait a few posts ago. Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks.
He's getting so big!! Absolutely precious!!
BTW, the dress Riley had on for her birthday was a gift from Jason's Mom. I think she bought the dress from Wal-Mart and then had a cute monogram done on the front.
Such a cutie! I need to see him in person soon. Hope you are enjoying him:)
Post a Comment