Wyatt took his 5 week photos on Friday - this was my attempt for one month photos but obviously I was a week late. He did so incredibly good and we only had one melt down. He was awake for the entire photo shoot so we didn't get any super sweet little sleepy naked pictures but oh well. I can't wait to see all the pictures - I am going to meet the photographer some time this next week. Here is one from her website of the Hoffart Family!
P.S. Wyatt just peed all over Jacob in this picture! It was hilarious : )
4 comments:
Great picture! I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Be careful what you wish for...not sure the Hoffart boys are clothed in these pics...
I love the expression on Wyatt's face!
This is a wonderful picture! Love it. :) Hope you are doing great!
LOVE it!
Post a Comment