Wyatt traveled to Mia and Papa Sam's for the first time this weekend to help celebrate April's birthday and Memorial Day. We had a very nice relaxing time in CS and its always hard to come home because I love the B/CS area so much. I will let the pictures do the talking on all that went down this weekend........................


The Birthday girl and her favorite little Monkey ; )


We cheered on the 'Stros - even though it didn't do much good : (
My 88 year old grandfather did some yard work - gotta love a John Deere.

We had some birthday fajitas and then sang Happy Birthday, ate dessert and opened presents (my grandmother's birthday was earlier in May but we hadn't celebrated her birthday yet)

The Birthday girl and her favorite little Monkey ; )
We attempted to go watch a band play at Lake Bryan but we got there a tad bit late and there weren't any tables for us to sit at - so our group hung outside and listened to music and had a few drinks.
And this was our first night out without Wyatt - if you look close enough you can see the band behind us! It was nice to get out but I really did miss the little guy. I kept checking my phone waiting for my mom to call and say come home he won't go to sleep - but he was a perfect angel for his Mia! Yes I know, I need to get some sun.......my sister points it out all the time.

Riley doing a little dancing on the table.....notice I didn't say table dancing.
Birthday girl and two of her favorite girls!


Riley doing a little dancing on the table.....notice I didn't say table dancing.
Birthday girl and two of her favorite girls!
And time to head home and put these little munchkins to bed - good times with the family celebrating April's birthday!


1 comment:
Great pictures as always. It was a fun-filled weekend for sure. I only took a few pics - I'll need to email those out or I'll put them on your computer if you bring it this weekend. They're on my facebook.
Post a Comment