Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kristi's Birthday

We celebrated Kristi's birthday at Chuys last Tuesday evening. It was an extremely pleasant evening. We sat outside, enjoyed yummy food and drinks, and of course wonderful company!




Heading to dinner in his Mia's carseat.


Showing off his new carseat, which he loved and totally matched his outfit (most importantly).

Bright eyed and ready for some chips and salsa and possibly a sangria swirl margarita : )




Once seated, Wyatt decided to take a little cat nap on his Aunt Lance's shoulder - so comfy for the boy!

My first margarita since last July and it was darn yummy - no worries I had a bottle ready for Wyatt!! Mommy was prepared : )

Cat nap is over and we are ready for dinner - "Bring on the bottle" is what Wyatt was saying when I took this picture. He is extremely advanced!

Oh yay!!! Happy boy being fed by Miss Erin.

Wyatt and all his ladies.....................

Mandi and Baby Cooper - set to debut in late August - I love her shirt!

Happy Birthday Kristi!!!

No comments: