Friday, May 29, 2009

Mr. 7 Week Old

Wyatt Aaron is 7 weeks old! Actually he is 7 weeks old and 1 day because I am late getting this posted but who's counting?! Here is our little 7 week old man in his Astros tee shirt - we won't discuss how horrible the 'Stros are right now but the shirt is super cute : )


We are all smiles these days. I think the sweetest thing in the world is getting Wyatt out of bed in the morning and he just looks up at me and smiles - melts my heart every time! There might be a few tears involved, surprise surprise!



So how did we celebrate Wyatt's 7 week old birthday you might be asking..........and the answer is we went to the doctor to get his first round of shots. Poor baby! There were most defintely tears involved on both Wyatt and mommy's end. Thank goodness Jacob was there to hold the little guy because I lost it - yes I am a huge wimp.

What a rough and tiring day for the 7 week old...........this was our attempt at tummy time last night! It sure is rough having to get shots.

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

He is so darn cute!!! I love his little smile.

Tanya said...

I still won't go with Nixon if that makes you feel any better. That's all Bryan's job!! Then, like a good husband, he lies to me about how she didn't even cry!