The Hoffart family had a fabulous Sunday this past weekend. It started off by Wyatt sleeping almost 6 hours straight! Then followed by Jacob coming home from work and getting into bed for a nice long nap - meaning I was able to leash up the dogs and go for a nice long walk while Jacob "watched" Wyatt. Luckily for him, Wyatt was also sleeping. After my walk, I showered and got my boys up and we met Jacob's family for lunch at PF Changs - one of our favorite restaurants. Wyatt hung out in his car seat for a very short time at lunch and then was passed around the table. His Aunt Stacey got to hold him a bunch and he loved it! He then went to sleep in his Nana's arms. From lunch, the three of us ventured up to Willis to hang out with the Turners. Who are the Turners you might be asking yourself........well, the Turners are Casey and Erica. Casey is also a fireman and he and Jacob have worked together for several years (I actually don't know how long they have known each other......it was before my time!) Jacob has the utmost respect for Casey and we both really enjoy hanging out with them. Anyway, to make a long story short, the Turners welcomed their twins (Hailey and Mason) into this world a week after Wyatt was born. We went and saw them in the hospital a few days after they were born but we haven't seen them since and Wyatt hadn't met them yet either. So we were due a trip to visit the Turners and let our babies "hang out" with each other. These three will be hanging out a lot together, their dads are already planning "Daddy Daycare", trips to watch the 'Stros play, and of course dove hunting in San Angelo. Casey and Jacob are both wonderful fathers already - there is something about watching a man change a diaper! Just kidding : )
So here we have 1 Hoffart + 2 Turners otherwise known as a Turner sandwich.....okay I will stop now!
(left to right) Hailey, Wyatt and Mason

We literally just stood over the pack-n-play staring at the babies for a good bit of time - watching them just stare at each other! It was really cute. Mason and Wyatt were the most interested in one another.
I had to put this one on here because I caught Mason smiling! Talk about arms and legs moving all over the place.

Mason was telling Wyatt not to mess with his sister or else!

How cute is this.......the Turner twins all swaddled up for nap time.........just adorable.

Sweet girl Hailey just hanging out in her bouncy chair.
Hopefully we didn't wear out our welcome at the Turner house - we had a wonderful time and it was great for me to be out of the house most of the day!
Two random shots of Wyatt.......
I just love this little outfit - doesn't he look so incredibly handsome in blue?!

Doing some serious staring on his play mat - precious little boy!
2 comments:
Wyatt keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love my nephew!!!!!!!!!!!!
And he looks so big compared to the twins! But they'll catch up with him in no time and be best of pals.
Looking forward to this weekend! Lots of Wyatt & Apee time!!!
You totally have me beat in the mommy blog arena! Casey and I were up every hour with one of the babies last night! We had a great time (y'all are always welcome) and your post is fabulous. I'll be working on mine over the next day or two.
Love the Turner sandwich...so funny!
I think I caught Hailey and Mason trying to find Wyatt in their play yard this morning. Such fun!
Post a Comment