Sunday, April 10, 2011

Recent pictures of Garrett

With an extremely active big brother having a birthday right now, I have been neglecting taking pictures of my sweet little Garrett. Here are a few of him that I have taken and I am promising myself that I will be better at capturing this little guy on camera.


G has made many park trips but sadly doesn't enjoy the park near as much as his brother does - not yet at least. This picture was taken the day the Fightn' Texas Aggies became National Champions! Sadly the outfit didn't make it to the game - we had a major diaper situation that ruined our Aggie gear for the day!


G has been working on those neck muscles in the bumbo and I promise he doesn't always have a pacifier in his mouth.




And G is now smiling at me - FINALLY!! I have been waiting and waiting and now I get these gorgeous smiles : ) Click here to see some pictures of Wyatt and his first smiles.


No comments: