I really enjoyed Easter this year! Not that I usually don't enjoy Easter but this year was especially fun. We started off the day right by attending early church (go us!) and then Sunday School. Garrett went to the nursery for the 1st time and was the best baby EVER in the nursery. When I dropped him off he was sound asleep in his car seat. When I picked him up over 2 hours later he was sound asleep in his car seat! However, we had a very loud stressful car ride to Kingwood because while he slept wonderfully at church, he woke up VERY hungry and was not willing to wait patiently for us to get to Aunt Stacey's house. Poor baby. So we spent the rest of Easter Sunday with Jacob's side of the family in Kingwood. Wyatt always makes a bee line for the stairs. Later on he ended up falling down the stairs backwards and hitting his head pretty hard on the floor. Maybe that will make him think twice about the stairs next time. Probably not though.
Wagon ride with Granddad. If you look closely he has placed a baseball in the drink holder on the wagon. What a surprise he found a baseball!

Wyatt chased Avery around and was hitting her with the pool noodle. I am sure she was loving that!

After lunch it was Easter egg hunting time. Here is the pre-egg hunt picture. Gotta love the 2 year old being so cooperative for pictures.

Wyatt got a 10 second head start but it was not enough for these crazy egg hunters. The task at hand: to find the golden egg.

Aggressive egg hunters - talk about competitive.

I can hear Wyatt saying "that one" in this picture. That is a common phrase out of his mouth - I love it when he says "that one".


Avery found the golden egg.

Wyatt chased Avery around and was hitting her with the pool noodle. I am sure she was loving that!
After lunch it was Easter egg hunting time. Here is the pre-egg hunt picture. Gotta love the 2 year old being so cooperative for pictures.
Wyatt got a 10 second head start but it was not enough for these crazy egg hunters. The task at hand: to find the golden egg.
Aggressive egg hunters - talk about competitive.
I can hear Wyatt saying "that one" in this picture. That is a common phrase out of his mouth - I love it when he says "that one".
Avery found the golden egg.
Post-egg hunt picture. Wyatt had just fallen backwards and hit is head on the rock. Awesome.
Back inside counting his eggs with Uncle Jared. I think Wyatt's grand total was 27 eggs. He has quickly learned that most of the eggs contain "money"!

No comments:
Post a Comment