The boys and I had dinner with daddy tonight at the fire station. This is Garrett's 1st fire station trip and I think he enjoyed himself!! Who wouldn't love lounging in the over sized recliner?

We had to take a picture or 2 in front of the fire truck - Daddy and Garrett (9 weeks old today!).

I can't help myself with these comparison pictures - sorry if you are already tired of me posting a similar picture of Wyatt with Garrett's pictures. Not sure if it will stop any time soon!! Daddy and Wyatt (about 6 weeks old).

Daddy with his boys! Strange that Wyatt is holding a bat - huh.

We bribed Wyatt with playing baseball with daddy if he ate his dinner. This has become slightly ridiculous!


Wyatt was very upset that his bat rolled under the fire truck. So he and daddy had to figure out a way to get it!
Right before we left, daddy and his boys watched the beginning of the Astros game.
1 comment:
Emily ~ you are so right! What litle boy would not love the fire station!?! Garrett has changed so much since I saw you guys last just weeks ago at SF. Glad to see you are all doing well! You're looking great. Adorable family!
Post a Comment