Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hoffarts visit the Zoo!!!

Tuesday we ventured down to the zoo for a day-of-fun as a family. This was Wyatt & Garrett's first zoo trip and we will most definitely be going back this summer. There are a ton of pictures on this post, just a warning. My camera died halfway through the trip so half of the pictures are from my camera and the other half from my mom's phone - which I think her phone took better pictures than my camera. Guess I need a new fancy camera!!! Enjoy the pictures from our awesome zoo visit! Hoffarts at the Zoo : )



Checking out Dorie (sp?) from Nemo.


Wyatt is saying "zoo" here if you can't tell.










I was super excited to see this baby giraffe!! Super cute and precious.

Caught this guy in action using his tongue to get some leaves out of the tree. I loved seeing the giraffes.








Lunch break with Papa.







Checking out the elephants who were putting on a show.


2 baby elephants rolling around in the muddy water. They were super cute also, but I do love the baby giraffe slightly more : )







Before ending our zoo adventure, Wyatt rode the train and was very excited about it. G and I stayed back so that I could feed him.




The conductor said "All aboard" and blew the whistle and Wyatt realized momma wasn't on the train with him - how sad : (

Fabulous day at the zoo!! Wyatt was asleep seconds after leaving the parking lot. Can't wait to take the boys back for another visit.

No comments: