Saturday April 23rd The boys, April and I attended Trey & Molly's birthday party Saturday afternoon. Trey and Wyatt are birthday buddies - both born on April 9th but Trey is a year older. His younger sister turned 1 on April 14th so they had their joint party this past weekend. Wyatt had some fun in the pool doing some serious splashing!!


We sang Happy Birthday to Trey first. (L-R: Jace, Wyatt, Clayton and Trey - all sons of firemen!)

Then we sang to Molly.

Wy enjoyed himself a cupcake. He insisted on sitting there by himself.


Love this cupcake face!

He played really hard and was TIRED when we left - so I would say it was a successful party!
G enjoyed being outside and in the shade! Feeling no pain : )

Kind of irritated with this picture. I rotated it and for some reason blogger decided to unrotate it. G woke up happy!!

Back home after the party. Wy wanted his boots on while he watched baseball. He was exhausted but had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment