Monday, April 25, 2011

2 months old

G turned 2 months old on Saturday, April 23rd. Jacob suggested I take G's monthly pictures in the same outfit I took Wy's pictures in for comparison purposes so I was all over it this month! Here is G in his official 2 month picture:



This was Wy at 2 months old. Notice how much bigger the outfit was on Wy than G!!









G is slightly fuller than Wy was at this stage in the game!!! It is a lot of fun to have a baby with rolls - I am loving it! G is starting to talk to us more and more each day. We get lots of smile and tonight he blew a few bubbles at me. He is noticing his brother and smiling at him. Big brother gets a kick out of that and my heart melts. G wakes up once during the night any where between 3-4:30 and I am hoping it will gradually keep moving back towards 6-7 am! He loves his swing which is totally different from Wy who hated the swing. G is not a fan of the car seat, just like his brother. Jacob and I spend many a car trips with at least one crying kid - stress level goes up instantly! G loves his bath and definitely has a nightly routine in place. He relaxes in the bath but as soon as I get him out, it is all business. Get that boy dressed and he is ready to eat and then ready for bed. I can't complain because night time routines are important but geez what if momma wants to cuddle after the bath?! As of right now, G's eyes are still blue and many people think they will stay blue but I say I will believe it when I see it!! I would love nothing more for him to keep his blue eyes but I am not holding my breath. He has also lost most of his hair so my fingers are triple crossed some blonde hair starts coming in! Again, not holding my breath but a girl can dream, right?! We sure do love our little butterball!!!






Wy loving on his 2 month old brother - so sweet!!




Brothers!!!





Aunty April had to throw in a self portrait of she and G!






We love you Baby G!!! Happy 2 months old kiddo.

No comments: