Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Party Time

We had one heck of a birthday party on Saturday for Wyatt's 2nd birthday! We were blessed with gorgeous weather and many of our family and friends in attendance to help us celebrate. Such a special day and Wyatt had a ton of fun which makes mommy and daddy very happy. We love our 2 year old more than words can express and feel extremely blessed to be his parents. God sure is good!! I tried to take pictures of all Wyatt's friends that shared in this special day with us but I wasn't able to get everyone. I did get a cute picture of Tyler - love the rosey red cheeks, you can tell he was having a good time playing!

Miss Kaylynn posing for a pretty picture.

Jackson and Brody - sweet boys.
Jackson!!!

My awesome grandfather with Garrett - who napped for most of the party.
Lynsy and Jonathan - my cousin and soon-to-be cousin in law.

G enjoying a nice nap on Mia's lap.

Pretty girl Kendall - Wy's future girlfriend - evidence in a picture below.

These 2 munchkins are 2 peas in a pod. Sadly, Kaylynn is moving this summer : ( We sure will miss her and her family.

Wyatt being a gentleman and holding Kaylynn's drink for her!!! So sweet. I love how sweaty they are!

Enjoying some birthday lunch - which was actually just some birthday cheetos. And the weird thing flying in the air was a sliced cheese wrapper that just so happened to blow by when I took this picture. Strange!

Party O was in the house!

April and 2 crazy kids.

Speechless......

Kaylynn enjoying a cake ball. Yummy.

Is it strange that I totally encouraged this kiss?! Puckered lips and all - good job Wyatt! This young lady is pre-approved with flying colors : )

Hi Granddad!!


We tried to get a picture of just the boys together but neither one of them were really feeling it so next best option is boys & mommas! Love hanging out with the Kocians.


Time for some birthday cake. Sadly, the pitcher wouldn't stay standing up - I like to think that he was diving for a ball!

I attempted to make baseball cake balls and they didn't really turn out like I had imagined - oh well, it was the thought that counted right?!

Sneaking some icing before the singing began.
Check out Wyatt's face!!!

"I be 2"

The boy loves himself come cake balls - he didn't seem to care they looked like a 5 year old made them!

Time to open presents - why not get in the bag?!
April gave him this Lightning McQueen backpack that he immediately took for a spin. To say he loves it is a HUGE understatement.

And Wyatt capped off his party with a lollipop with his cousin, Crazy Riley.

It's easy to style sweaty hair. Nice look, huh?!


Kissing cousins.....when does this become inappropriate?

Super duper fun birthday party - now it's nap time!!!
Next up - Astros game!!!

1 comment:

The Anglins said...

Looks like they had tons of fun! I can't believe he's already 2!!