First of all, our dogs have been on vacation at the grandparents house for a while so Wyatt was very excited to see his dogs and Max was equally excited to see Wyatt.
Aren't the toys at Mia & Papa Sam's house just so much better than our toys? Wyatt did A LOT of playing with all the toys.
Peek-a-boo
He loves this thing.....can't think of the name of it right now. Hours of entertainment!!!
We spent a good bit of time outside in my parents backyard. Wyatt, like most babies I am sure, loves being outside and since the weather was absolutely gorgeous we did a lot of outside playing. He was very into this fire truck this time.
This picture was taken to show off his crossed ankles. I love it when he sits like this!
Then later on in the evening, we had a little play date with Jack, who is a month younger than Wyatt. He is so sweet and they played pretty good together. Jack belongs to Courtney, who teaches with April.
I could not get my child to look at me for a picture but Jack just posed away - so precious!
After Courtney and Jack left, we had dinner, then bath time followed immediately by bedtime. Wyatt was wiped out - such a fun, playful day!
Sunday morning, Papa Sam made Wyatt some eggs for the first time and he apparently ate them up! April and I were at the 1/2 marathon so I didn't get to see him having his eggs : ( We will have to have them again soon.

So, April and I ran our race and came home just before Wyatt went down for his morning nap. I didn't take my camera to the run so we took a "finishers" picture when we got home. This was my first race post-Wyatt and I was quite pleased with how we did - considering I haven't run further than 7 miles since he was born!!!
So, April and I ran our race and came home just before Wyatt went down for his morning nap. I didn't take my camera to the run so we took a "finishers" picture when we got home. This was my first race post-Wyatt and I was quite pleased with how we did - considering I haven't run further than 7 miles since he was born!!!

1 comment:
We had a great time playing, too! So glad we got to get the boys together finally and we'll have to do it again soon!
Post a Comment