Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spoiled little guy

Wyatt is a super fortunate little guy. My parents drive in from CS once a week to keep him and they do all kinds of fun stuff. Last week, they met Jacob in Montgomery and played with Wyatt while Jacob had a meeting. They started off by having breakfast at the McDonald's there in town. He played and played on the playground there at the Mickey-D's.


Can you just hear him making the noise that goes along with this picture - like his little motor boat noises?! Or actually the noise he makes when he is driving his school bus all around my living room.


After breakfast they went to a park in the middle of town - I have never actually been to this park but according to my parents, it is a great park! Looks like Wyatt had a blast.





My mom said he found some balloons that were stuck in a tree - in this picture he is pointing and talking about the balloons. So stinkin' cute!



Yesterday, Wyatt hung out with this grandparents again but this time in TW. Check out all the fun they had yesterday. This is the "BUSTED" look : )



They played over in the Market area! Apparently he played with the flowers.



He played in the water fountains!


After I got home from school, we all went to the mall so I could find him an Easter outfit. While I was returning something at the Gap, Wyatt played with more flowers!


Such special moments for the little guy and his grandparents!

1 comment:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

So, from the pictures I've seen of Jacob, that one of Wyatt where he's pointing at the balloon, looks JUST like him! At least in my opinion...