Sunday, March 28, 2010

So we are sitting in Sunday School......

and the thing that I have been dreading since taking Wyatt to the nursery happens. The sweet lady in the nursery comes into our ss class and whispers to our teachers "we need Wyatt's parents." I immediately think the worst of course and we jump up and rush out of class. She tells us that he has been very uneasy and hasn't settled down since we dropped him off. He did not want anything to eat and wouldn't take his bottle and they thought he might have a fever. Of course they tried to call my cell phone but it was dead in my purse - made me feel like the worst mom ever. Anyway, I am crying at the point because I not only feel like the worst mom ever but I feel bad that my kid was the one being unhappy in the nursery. I am also crying because if he feels bad and is running a fever, why didn't I notice that before we went to church - again feeling like a crappy mom. Well we get to him and he is very happy to see us and is motioning that he wants more to eat. We feed him and then gather his belongings and get out of there! He is doing just fine now and luckily is not running a fever : ) After we left church we went to lunch at Rico's and sat outside since it was a gorgeous day - also if our child was going to be unhappy at lunch I would much rather be outside while he throws a fit than inside!

So here are a few pics from lunch!



My handsome boys in their polos.


He was cracking us up - he was waving at our waitor inside the restaurant - waving with both hands as if he was his long lost friend!



Jacob showed Wyatt how to color on the kid's menu - he thought he was big stuff doing some coloring. Just for the record - mainly for my mom and sister - he colored with both hands. I just happened to get my camera out of the car when he was coloring with his right hand : )



Drinking water like a big boy out of a straw.


Not feeling well - yeah right!

No comments: