Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just stuff

Here are some pictures that I have been meaning to download for a while and just got around to doing it today.


From the week of spring break - we spent Saturday at my grandparents house in Pearland. This is Wyatt's "mom, I can't believe you are taking my picture right now" face : (

Riley was showing Wyatt how to take all the magnets off the frig as fast as you can. Notice Wyatt looking at Riley - I am sure she was giving extremely detailed instructions.




Wyatt and Riley skyped with the Merrills in Virginia. Riley was actually talking and conversing with them and Wyatt was pushing buttons very infatically on the computer.


Hayden being a goof ball.


These were from this past Monday. I picked up Wyatt from the sitter and it was too gorgeous to go home and sit inside. We needed to hit up the HEB but we first played in the grassy area behind the pavilion first.
I love how he is sitting in this picture.


Staying hydrated on a nice, warm afternoon.


Peek-a-boo.



Getting a little walking practice in - getting ready to go full throttle on the whole walking thing very soon.

Then the next day we spent some time out at Jacob's parents house. My boys on the swing. Yay!!! Wyatt!!!



God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!!! Unfortunately, Wyatt came down with a little infection the next day so maybe this particular dirt does hurt : (

No comments: