Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Shower Saturday

Yesterday I had two baby showers back to back - what fun!! I love baby showers and was so excited to go to both of them and Wyatt-free. Which don't get me wrong I love spending every waking moment with my son but taking him to a baby shower would be so exhausting and tiring and I wouldn't get to sit back and enjoy myself and girlfriends. Thank goodness Jacob was off this weekend!


First shower was for Kristen. She is due May 7th with a baby girl!!


Second shower was for Julie and she is due with Blake on May 20th!!




Julie's shower was amazing and the hostesses did such a fabulous job decorating for this shower - it was a Dr. Seuss theme and it was absolutely adorable. Here are some of the decorations:









Julie and her hostesses - Leslie, Ashley and Brittany. Have I mentioned how awesome of a job they did?!



We are all super excited for Blake's arrival!!! Me and Erin giving the mommy-to-be some love!

No comments: