Today, Wyatt and I hung out with some of his friends and their mommies over at Kate's house! My child was EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING so I did a horrible job taking pictures. But I will share the very few that I did take of each of the boys. I really wanted a picture of all of us but that thought went flying out the window when my precious little angel through an extremely large fit (completely due to the fact that he had not napped and it was 3 in the afternoon). We quickly loaded up and headed home and he proceeded to sleep for a solid two hours. But the good thing is that we will have many more play dates with the boys!
Luke - 5 weeks old today!!

Kyle - did a lot of sleeping! 11 weeks old.

Cooper - 6 months old.

And my crazy child - pretty much the only picture I took of him all day - how horrible is that?! Bad mommy - 11 months.

This little dude wore me out today - I am loving spending every waking moment with him however Jacob has been working the past 72 hours and will come home in the morning and I am very, VERY ready to have some extra hands around!
No comments:
Post a Comment