
This precious little boy is 11 months old today!! Bitter sweet feelings. I love, love, love this age to pieces but 11 months is knocking on being a year old's door which means my baby is not going to be a baby much longer : (

Wyatt is an absolute blast and I just love being around him! I miss him desperately when I am at work and I look forward to the weekends because I get to be with him 24/7. Spring break is going to be so much fun!! 11 straight days of Wyatt time makes mommy VERY happy.

His personality is precious and he is very sweet. He is still a busy body and is constantly on the go. He cracks us up constantly. He can have a slight
Hoffart temper when things aren't quite going his way but that is rare. He "talks" all the time and is building up his vocabulary each and every day. He signs for "more" all the time! We are working very diligently on "please".

He is getting very close to walking and I think he will be walking by his first birthday. He took a few steps the other night and is standing more and more on his own. He can just get where he wants to go so much quicker with the booty crawl! My mom says he is not going to walk, he is going to run! And I think she might be right - which is super scary. He keeps us on our toes for sure.

We love him to pieces and can't imagine our lives without him! Happy 11 months Wyatt Aaron!
1 comment:
I love the new pictures! Are these with your camera?!
Post a Comment