Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The new love of my life

I now have a 3rd love of my life (1st one being my fabulous husband and 2nd one being my precious son - duh!)

Anyway, back to the 3rd one - the BOB.

Let me take a moment to introduce to the BOB............

The BOB is absolutely A-MAZ-ING! My mom surprised me last weekend with the BOB and I am so super-duper excited. It is so smooth and could practically drive itself. Wyatt has so much room and some fun little pockets for him to put stuff in- cars, rocks, whatever! It's easy to fold up and load in the car - man, I could go on and on about my new love.

Bottom line - if you are looking for a jogging stroller, you MUST try a BOB. You won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

sarah from the suburbs said...

i love our BOB! they are the best, aren't they? soooooo easy to drive. now i have to get a double! :)

erin said...

We LOVE ours too!!!

Carmen said...

I just googled "Bob" since I'm looking for a jogging stroller. What style do you have? From your picture, it looks like the "sport utility stroller".

Carmen said...

Thanks!!