Friday, March 19, 2010

Thursday with Cooper

Thursday was a FABULOUS day!! Wyatt and I went to StrollerFit and had a wonderful, yet kicked my butt-hard workout. After class, Mandi and Cooper meet us at Northshore Park. We hung out at the park and then we loaded up the boys in their strollers and walked over to Market Street for lunch. The weather was amazing and it was nice being outside visiting with Mandi and Cooper.

Boys in their strollers in Market Street.



We ate lunch at Cafe Express and Erin joined us as well. I really enjoyed hanging with my friends - we sat outside on the patio and just took our time feeding the boys and then feeding ourselves. Plus the sweet potato fries are to die for! Wyatt enjoyed them also : )
After a nice long lunch, we did a little shopping at BabyGap - super cute stuff on sale right now - and then we strolled back to Northshore Park. I think Mandi and Cooper meet us that morning at 10:45 and when I loaded up Wyatt in the car to head home it was 2:45! What a fun filled outing - the boys were pooped!!!!!



Have I already mentioned how much I am loving Spring Break this year?!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Bummed that I didn't get to meet up with you guys! Looks like y'all had fun. My mom came out, we ate lunch and ended up at the Outlet Mall off of 290! Bummed that the break is almost over, but excited see you on Monday!