Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break 2010!!

I am loving my spring break this year. Lots and lots of Wyatt time for me and it couldn't be more perfect. We kicked off our spring break by spending the weekend in CS at my parents. Jacob had been in CS for training at the fire school for the week leading up to spring break and Wyatt and I were ready to see him!! We had gorgeous weather and Wyatt loved spending some good quality time outside.


Who needs toys when you have measuring cups and metal bowls - aka drums! He was going to town on the bowls.

Please check out how he is sitting - his legs straight out to the side - I wish I was this flexible.

Wyatt is obsessed with "Brown bear". He gets so excited when he sees it and bring it to me and climbs up in my lap. We read this book at least 5 times a day right now. I love that he is so into letting me read to him.
Measuring cups and Brown bear : )
Measuring cups in action - love it.

Wyatt and daddy watching some Baby Einstein - Wyatt's favorite.


I tried to get Wyatt to look at me for a picture and he would cut his eyes at me for the most brief moment and then go right back to Baby Einstein. At least Jacob was looking!

Jacob and I are going to Mexico this summer so Jacob started working on his Mexico tan!


Saturday night, Jacob and I went to a wedding in Montgomery. The groom is a guy that Jacob works with but is not pictured below - these are just a bunch of fireman that work in Montgomery with Jacob.

Jacob and Kevin - distant cousins that love each other a lot.

On Sunday, we went to an Aggie baseball game and we lasted all of 2 innings before we needed to lounge around in the grass and enjoy the afternoon! The timing was not the best - first pitch was at 1 which is really close to nap time but we gave it a try and know better now! Aggie leaves are good apparently!

What a great weekend in Aggieland to kick off our spring break! Precious little Aggie boy class of '31 - whoop.

No comments: