Do they get any cuter than this? Seriously! Daddy was home tonight so we had bath time - which has yet to be a non-screaming affair but tonight there was a little less screaming! So that is good. He does not like his baths all that much - hopefully once the cord is gone and we can put him in his little tub he will like it better.
The bath time helpers/audience!
Then time for a little dinner - and you can see the other little helper standing close by in case I need her!
SO CUTE! I love this baby and miss him terribly! I love that yummy baby smell after a bath...and I'm sure he'll smell like that often considering who his daddy is!
This particular Hoffart family was establised on June 20, 2008. We expanded to a family of 3 with the addition of our Big W in April 2009. Then we welcomed G to our family in February 2011. We are loving life and extremely thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with. Thank you for visiting our blog. We hope you enjoy it!!!
4 comments:
Love the hooded towel. Bath time is the best. He looks so cute all wrapped up.
SO CUTE! I love this baby and miss him terribly! I love that yummy baby smell after a bath...and I'm sure he'll smell like that often considering who his daddy is!
Love him in that hooded towel!
He will outgrow hating the bath. It must be a newborn thing. Keep up the good "mommying"!
These are so cute!! I loved them- made my yucky TAKS day!
Post a Comment