Friday, April 10, 2009

A few more from April 9th

Daddy Jacob with Wyatt's footprintsNana holding her tiny grandson
Aunt April finally gets a picture with her nephew! Yes...I had to take it :( This was when Emily was asleep and Jacob had gone to the cafeteria for breakfast. So I proceeded to take a self-portrait of the little man and me! Why not?
Maxwell and Karsen will be VERY excited once Em, Jacob, and baby return...except I don't think they really understand the whole Wyatt thing completely...just yet, but they will soon! Wyatt - get ready to be licked!
Cheyenne has claimed this little floormat in the nursery and this little bear toy. It's just one of the many baby toys that will make its way into a dog's mouth.
Check back for updates and more and more and more pics! -April

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got see you today. Wyatt is a doll! I hope you're feeling better soon :) Praying for you, Jacob and Wyatt.

P.S. I'm going to email you his name meaning tonight. Sorry I didn't get to it before now.

Charli said...

Congrats Emily and Jacob! :)