3 years ago
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Last few pics before the homecoming!
The nursery is currently a favorite place for the dogs to hang out. This may change once Wyatt comes home. Or it could stay their favorite place so they can protect the little guy! It will be interesting to see how all the dogs react! Notice Maxwell hiding in the back corner...he was afraid of the vacuum.
Here is a close up so you can see his hair on his head, ears, and his eyebrows starting to grow in!
Such a sweetie. I think his lips may be one of my favorite features of his!
The parents are doing really well and I think they've even gotten a little bit of rest. They both said they are anxious to come home...which will be happening Sunday, possibly after breakfast. Get ready, dogs - life how you knew it won't be the same!
Our parents neighbors in Colorado and dear friend Nicki Becker made this quilt for Wyatt. It is amazing - it has a scavenger hunt on it! It is really something else and I know Wyatt will enjoy it for many years to come...as well as 3rd graders (Avery) and Papa Sam! She also sent another blanket that is too too cute - the front and back are covered with cute little dogs - how appropriate, right? Thank you so much Nicki - your quilting is incredible! Hopefully you'll get to meet Wyatt sooner than later!
This onesie came from the Harpers - we all got a kick out of it!
Thank you to everyone that stopped by and visited the hospital, sent flowers, called, etc. Thank you for all of the prayers and support. Emily, Jacob and Wyatt are so blessed to have so many friends and family members that care for them and love them. It was a rough few days for Emily, but she has done so incredibly well. She has amazed me with how she has handled it all. She's definitely one of the toughest women I know! Jacob has been so wonderful with the baby (he's a Swaddle Master) and as always is wonderful with tending to Emily's needs. I am so excited they are coming today, but I know they'll continue to need your love, support and prayers. I'll probably post a couple more and then turn it over to Emily once she gets settled. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and may God bless you and your loved ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment