
Apparently my mom sent this adorable pink dress for Riley and April dressed her up in it after her bath. This first picture is so you can see how adorable the dress is! I think she was picking out some books for April to read to her.

And apparently this is her camera face - April said she automatically does this when a camera is pointed at her! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssseeeeeeee : )

P.S. My doctor's appointment got re-scheduled for tomorrow morning - yes that would be for April 8th - my due date! Wyatt is being stubborn like his father and not wanting to join us just yet! I hope to have a good update after my appointment tomorrow morning.

1 comment:
So, I'm watching your class this morning while you're at your doctor's appointment & you never came back???! I'm guessing Baby Wyatt decided to come on the due date! :)
Post a Comment