Jacob went back to work today so my parents drove over from CS to stay with me today and tonight and they brought back two of the dogs that had been on vacation for a bit. Maxwell was very interested in Wyatt and my mom caught him in the act of giving him some sweet kisses!
We went on our first walk today! Emily, Wyatt, my parents and all three dogs - it was a nice day and we had a good walk. We had a slight break down when Wyatt started up the hiccups and I had to walk and hold him for a bit but then he passed out and was able to finish the walk in the stroller. He will get quite use to walks and ,eventually when I am ready, jogs!
Bright eyed Wyatt!

6 comments:
Little Same. How cute.
I absolutely love those pictures of Maxwell loving on his baby. He has missed him while he was in CS! Don't you love Max's new -do?
Cute pics of Mr. Wyatt! It won't be long before he's in the CBE stage (you know, creepy baby eyes where their eyes are HUGE all the time for pics!). Riley was just there not long ago.......my, how time flies!
Can't wait to see Wyatt in a few days! I miss him so much!
Love the Aggie pictures; got to start them early! He is really cute.
Oh, sweet baby! I love it! I've been looking on here every day for new pics! This made my Wednesday! :)
he looks so tiny in the car seat. I can't believe how quickly that grow...
Love the dog kisses!!! Wyatt is so handsome!! He is growing so fast. Love every second and take TONS of pictures. It won't be long before he is running around!! Miss you!
Post a Comment