Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Due date is here!

Today is the day that I have been looking forward to since September 3rd when we had our first doctor's appointment. I really didn't think I would make it to my due date - I really didn't have any reason to think otherwise but I just knew he would come early. But apparently God has it planned out a bit differently - which is fine! Really it is. I am very impatient and extremely anxious and I can't get any decent sleep especially when Jacob is working. But the due date is now upon us and I know the end is in sight - I know I will have him by next Wednesday at the latest. Its just getting through these days at school when I really really REALLY don't want to be here! I have completely checked out mentally and moved on to bigger and better thoughts and things to occupy my time.

So the point of my post was to mention that I have officially taken off the Baby Wyatt countdown and the Watch Baby Wyatt grow little picture because VERY SOON there will be actual pictures of Baby Wyatt!

My mom told me that I was born on my due date and I have ALWAYS been a very cooperative person so maybe Wyatt will be like his mommy in that aspect and come today and then proceed to be cooperative throughout this life!

Yee-haw.........Let's go Wyatt Let's go!!

2 comments:

The Wests said...

Yay baby Wyatt for finishing your cooking! Love the nursery pics too.

Charli said...

We are all so excited in the math department- can't wait to hear the updates!