Sunday, April 26, 2009

Two weeks old

What did Wyatt do in his second week of life????
We tried out the swing even though it was not very entertaining to the little man just yet.

We got the Moses basket from my grandmother and immediately tried it out - he sleeps so well in it. I love how he brings up his elbows by his head. He does this a lot while sleeping - too cute. Check out those skinny little legs! No clue where he got those from :)

We hung out in the boppy practicing our "scary eyes" - I think we have that down pretty good!

We went and watched Daddy play some softball...........he slept the entire time but I know deep down inside he loved watching his Daddy play!

We went for several walks. I dressed him in his cute little camo outfit - you might have a hard time seeing him in the picture below......the camo tends to blend in with the surroundings! I wanted to get some cute pictures of him in his camo because one of my basketball players gave it to him but he peed on it before I got a chance. Oh and I locked us out of the house this particular day and Erin had to come to our rescue......Mommy is learning the hard way on some things.

More hanging out in the Moses basket - eyes open this time. Pretty sure he peed on this outfit also - I was wondering why he was staying so still and so awake.

I love these next few pictures because I know he can't quite see himself in the mirror just yet but he looks like he is checking himself out........BIG YAWN! Diaper and outfit change (from the above shot)

Who is that handsome man in the mirror?!

3rd outfit of the day........"I'm the Best".......yes you are little man and we love you to pieces!

3 comments:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

My nephew peed through his outfits too at first. I'm told it's because of the A&D ointment on their "wounded area" that acts as a water repellant. I wouldn't know...

The Wests said...

Too fun. Wyatt is going to be jealous cause Waverley gets Aunt April tonight!!

Charli said...

He's so cute. Congrats again and again. :)