Jacob and I had our 39 week appointment today and I just knew there would be some fun and exciting progress to report on. Things just feel different and I am uncomfortable and waddling and all the fun stuff that comes along with being 9 months pregnant. But I was very much disappointed to learn that I am STILL only 1 cm dilated. I have been 1 cm dilated for the past 4 weeks!!! I know that I still have one week to go and it is best if little Wyatt cooks a little longer but I was still disappointed to hear there wasn't any further progress. So we scheduled our next appointment for next Tuesday - yay! My doctor has said all along and repeated herself today, she will not let me go past April 15th. So at least I know that I will have my little boy in my arms in 2 weeks at the latest. That is comforting but I really really really really want things to happen on their own - I am very afraid of getting induced.
My sister told me to just be patient so I am trying very hard to just go with the flow and let things happen on their own - I am very much aware that God has this all planned out and it will happen when He is ready for it to happen! I am just super anxious to meet Wyatt and get to hold him and love on him : )
So I guess I will have another update next Tuesday if not before then!!!
3 years ago

4 comments:
Hang in there! Seriously, go out to eat, go see a movie, get out of the house, because that will be a luxury before too long!
I know it is so hard to wait, but it will all be worth it! I can't wait to see pics of sweet Wyatt!
The wives tales said that going for a long walk or a bumpy car ride can progress things along. Both would be crazy uncomfortable right about now. :)
Or getting a pedicure and having them massage the backs of your ankles...something about that pressure point is "supposed" to bring on labor.
Post a Comment