Saturday, April 4, 2009

All we need now is the baby......

The nursery is officially ready!! And I love it : ) Here are a few pictures of the completed master piece - actually the only other thing I want to put in there is an area rug but that doesn't have to happen any time soon. We are ready for our little man to get here! Some of us are way more anxious than others. Some of us are pulling out all the stops this weekend - going for walks, getting a pedicure, eating spicy food, etc!


April brought Wyatt this back from the Louisville Slugger Museum - we are hoping that Wyatt cooperates with this sign......"There's no crying in baseball" and I need to add "Or this nursery!"



And here we go............the finished product!! The letters aren't professionally done by any means but I love it and that is all that matters.


The chair came in today and Jacob got it all moved in - again I love it! I plan to hang some family pictures above the chair soon when the newest addition joins us!

Then Jacob got extremely ambitious and put together the swing, the bouncer chair and the pack-n-play which was a lot of fun - little to no stress involved (I hope you can pick up on my sarcasm)! Apparently I picked out the very complicated pack-n-play that has the newborn napper and changing table all in one. But it will come in handy when we go to Colorado this summer and other fun places!
Like I said, we are ready...............all we need now is the baby!!!
Stay tuned.................

5 comments:

Sam and Courtney said...

Looks like y'all are ready!!! I check your blog every day to see if there is any big news! We're thinking of you!

Randi said...

Can I say how jealous I am that you have a nursery for your baby...Mine is 10 months old and all he has is green paint on the wall. The nursery looks incredible! Wyatt is so lucky to have such great parents (and a terrific aunt) who made this room such a super place for him. Best wishes this week...the best is yet to come!

Rob and Leah said...

The nursery looks fabulous! I can't wait to hear about his arrival!

Allyson, Cam, and Harper said...

If you need a baby you are more than welcome to borrow Harper!! I love your nursery and I know Wyatt will too! He will add such life to your house :) Can't wait to meet the little guy! Keep us posted.

schmidt said...

Looks great, Em!