
As part of my "lose the baby weight 09" campaign, I set a goal for myself to run the San Antonio Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon in the fall AND I just officially signed up for it! I am sooooooooooooooooo excited. The race date is November 15th which will give me at least 5 full months of training (if I start officially training at the beginning of June - which I am hoping I will be able to start running before then).
I am more than determined to run this half marathon and while doing so lose the baby weight if not more! This half marathon coupled with fitting into a bridesmaids dress at the beginning of August should be plenty of motivation!
Let's go team :) Anyone else wanna join the fun?!

6 comments:
Me me me me me!!! It will be good times for sure.
Maybe! Although I worry you'll go too fast for me! Will it sell out?
Hey girl, just thinking about you this week-I know how uncomfortable those last couple of days can be! Let me know when something happens!
I'm with Erin. How fast are you?! I would love to give it a try. :>)
Come on, Kim! Emily is pretty fast, though...watch out. She'll probably win some prize money.
Figures...she's a competitive one!
Post a Comment