Friday, March 6, 2009

ABC is over for Emily : (

Today was my last day of Adventure Boot Camp and it was actually bitter sweet. I have this wonderful group of ladies that have been with me almost since September and they really make the early morning workouts enjoyable. However, the early mornings have really been taking a toll on me lately and everyone keeps telling me I need to get my rest now. I have had this date marked on my calendar for a while and then all of a sudden it was here. I am amazed how time and my pregnancy are just flying by. Before you know it, I will have baby Wyatt pictures posted on this sucker!

I am glad to be done with boot camp so that I can start getting some rest before the baby gets here. This month has been really hard on me physically - getting up so early and then ready to crash at 3:00 pm every afternoon. There have been several days here lately that I have been in my bed at 4:30 pm! So my plan for the rest of March and until Wyatt joins us is to sleep as much as I can and get things organized at the Casa de Hoffart!

I also need to get back to posting - I have lots of pictures to share so check back shortly - well maybe after the weekend and I should have some pictures from Hayden's basketball game, my granddad's birthday lunch, keeping the nieces this weekend and then Wyatt's baby shower on Sunday! Woo-hoo - he is very very very excited about his baby shower : )

More to come.........

1 comment:

April said...

When is Granddad's birthday lunch or did I miss that last weekend when I was in Austin???

I can't WAIT to see Hayden and Riley tonight and ALL day tomorrow! And I'm super excited about your shower! Oh crap...gotta finish making one of Wyatt's gifts...totally forgot until now. Actually, I may be able to make it at Tina's. But I do have to run & get a baby shower gift for a shower I'm missing Sunday.

So excited it's Friday! I'm glad you're done with Boot Camp for now so you can SLEEP! Wyatt will be here before we know it!