Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Math Department Shower

The math department held a lunch/baby shower in honor of Wyatt today at school. On the menu......Haystacks! Most DELICIOUS and I recommend these to everyone. And they are easy to make - fritos, rice, taco meat, beans, cheese, salsa, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and whatever else you want to add! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Wyatt was one happy baby today.
I was blown away by the generosity of all the math teachers. Together they gave Wyatt his Baby Bjorn and his Fisher Price Aquarium Swing! I am extremely pumped about both of these gifts and I just know that Wyatt will love them both. I am very very grateful to
all the math ladies and math man. You guys are truly the best co-workers that one could ask for!


1 comment:

schmidt said...

Thanks Em, we know!! :)

BTW, these were my most fave items, unless of course you don't have a "swinger". Q didn't enjoy it so much, but Riley lived in hers.