Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding season is over.....

I have always thought that "wedding season" was during the summer. However, it seems that we have been going to weddings and receptions non-stop during February and March. This past Saturday, March 28th, we went to our last wedding until June and I am sad to say that I am quite happy to be done with weddings for a bit. I might have enjoyed these last few weddings a bit more if I wasn't 9 months pregnant! You know, its hard to dance with my husband when there is a HUGE belly keeping us apart! And I can't do the cha-cha or cotton eyed-joe! You better believe I plan to have a great time at the weddings this summer - especially Erin and Billy's!!! I plan to do some serious dancing and have a few glasses of wine. Whoop!
I lost my train of thought......sorry.......back to what I was saying.......the wedding we went to Saturday was at the Vineyards of Waverly Manor which is where Jacob and I got married last June. We both love going out there - it is GORGEOUS and we adore the Elliots (the couple who own the Vineyards). It was great being out there and being able to sit back and enjoy the wedding from a slightly different perspective! So, I thought I would post a few pictures from June 20th and then a picture or two from March 28th..........my how things have changed!!
June 20, 2008.......





March 28, 2009.........
I am kind of bummed I didn't get any pictures in the daylight but that might have looked strange with two wedding guests posing in front of the gazebo, etc. So we will settle with these two pictures of us at the reception and then in front of the house after the newlyweds took off in their limo.

At least one of us still looks the same :)

No comments: