Wyatt's yummy cake - seriously this cake was DELICIOUS! Half chocolate/half vanilla and 100% fabulous! Okay sorry that was corny.....moving on.
Mommy-to-be with the cake - obviously!
Wyatt's goodies - he racked up big time and there were lots of creative gifts which you will see some further down. Let's just say I will be writing thank you notes ALL Spring Break - with my numb right hand and all!

The girls tried to guess how big my belly is - here they are showing off their yarn.
Coach Hoffart with all the girls - they are such a fun group of girls - we love them dearly!
Check out this sign a few of the girls made. Too cute and now it is posted in my classroom. They are so sweet!
One of my favorite gifts! How sweet is this?
My lovely gift opening helpers - Kristi and Erin!!
Miss Taylor made Wyatt a blanket - she is so sweet and I was blown away that she made him this gift.
Looks like Wyatt is ready to go hunting with his daddy!
Another favorite gift......again, how sweet is this?!
I am so thankful to the moms that help put together this shower as well as the other girl coaches - Erin, Kate and Kristi!! I was blown away by all the love and support for Wyatt and myself. I promised the girls that I would bring Wyatt to school one day so they could meet him - that should be fun - we will see how he handles all the attention by 50-something girls!

1 comment:
Wyatt has no clue what's coming...50+ Junior High girls...lots and lots of dogs and dog kisses...and of course Aunt April holding, squeezing, and loving on him ALL the time!
Post a Comment