Saturday, March 7, 2009

Playing catch up

Here is my attempt to play catch up from the past few weekends - I have been horrible at posting all the fun stuff going on here lately. Frankly, I have been EXHAUSTED! Like I said in my previous post, I plan to rest rest rest from now until Wyatt's arrival - we will see how that plan goes down!
Two weekends ago, my parents and I went down to Pearland to see the family. We made it to Hayden's basketball game and he was all over the place! He was one of the tallest on the court and not to be biased, but he really is one of the best players out there - it might have something to do with the fact that the kid went to his first Dallas Mavericks game when he was about 3 months old (sat in the Commissioners seat and was an arm's distance away from Dirk) and grew up watching Sports Center instead of cartoons!



Riley loves to watch her big brother - and also she loves to dig in everyone's purse and play with Granddad's cane.


After Hayden's basketball game, we went to Gringo's to celebrate Granddad's 88th birthday.



Then that night we had Trudi's bachelorette party! Here is the Future Mrs. Skinner opening her goodies!

Next weekend - March 14th - is the big day for Lance and Trudi! We are all so excited and can't wait to watch Lance take the plunge : )

1 comment:

April said...

Riley is SUCH a purse digger! Holy cow all day long out at the Little League fields she was digging in mine! I think it may be time for her to have her own purse!