We didn't get there in time for the grand entry and the beginning part of the rodeo but April and my parents were there for it and April took this picture for Jacob. I wish we could have been there for the grand entry - maybe next year!

And here he is...Mr. Brad Paisley!! I love all his different guitars - he pretty much changes guitars every song and they are the coolest looking guitars ever. He is so good in concert - if you ever get a chance to go see him, you should go!

Another awesome guitar.


Sisters and Brothers - one big happy family!!


1 comment:
I love Brad...inappropriate or not, I'm sayin' it!
And in the last pick - notice how my eyes are super squinty? That would be because your husband was doing his usual "grab the person-to-your-left's butt"...I guess to make sure I smiled??? Pretty sure I was already a happy camper that night due to seeing Mr. Paisley!
Post a Comment