Monday, March 30, 2009

Last baby bump pictures with the girls??

Sunday was Leslie's baby shower here in The Woodlands and at the end of the shower we took a baby bump picture. I am secretly hoping that this will be the last baby bump picture that I will be in this time around. At my shower back at the beginning of March, I told Ashley that the picture we took that day might be the last time she is in a picture with us and then she had Caleb four days later. So, I am crossing my fingers and toes that something similar might happen with me this week!!

And its weird that Ashley wasn't in this picture because ever since we started our baby bump pictures, she has always been in the front and now looky here....Emily is in the front! Strange.


We need more girls to join the baby bump picture group.....pretty soon it will just be Leslie and Mandi and then just Mandi - so come on girls, join the party!!!


Left to right.....Mandi (18 weeks), Leslie (33 weeks) and Emily (39 weeks).....woo-hoo!!

2 comments:

schmidt said...

So pretty! Leslie's bump looks like it could be a girl...whatcha think?

Tina C said...

I know you want him to come soon but I request he wait until at least Sunday evening :)