Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kate & Chris' Wedding Weekend

WHOOP!!! Kate and Chris are now husband and wife and boy was it a fun-filled weekend! Everything was perfect and we all had the best time ever! Just a few pictures from Friday night and of course the wedding night - enjoy!!

Kate and her niece and flower girl - Allison


Rehearsing the ceremony


Lance studying his "lines"


Bride and Groom-to-be about to walk down the aisle



The rehearsal dinner was at Wings-n-more and I didn't get too many pictures at dinner. I was too busy feeding my baby in my belly! He was VERY hungry and he loves loves loves Wings-n-more. Not as much as Kate does but pretty close!


Apparently Wings has really good margaritas....I wouldn't know but Erin does! This margarita was for her............


And #2 was for me............or so she says!! Thanks Erin : )



Precious Claire - Kate's youngest niece. She is adorable and some what a "wild child"!


Now, wedding day - Saturday Feb. 21st........Kate and Erin talking to Wyatt - he pretty much loves it!




And here they are - Mr. and Mrs. Norsworthy!!!



The Hoffarts!


The beautiful bride with all the girls. Isn't it crazy that we are all a bunch of teachers and probably 95% Aggies!


Gotta have a baby bump picture!! Left to right....Ashley (37 weeks), Emily (33.5 weeks), Leslie (28 weeks) and Mandi (12.5 weeks). I kind of have a feeling our baby bump picture group might be down to just three here pretty soon - can't wait to meet Baby Pointer!



Kristi caught the bouquet guess that means she will be getting married soon!! Yay Kristi : )


First dance as husband and wife.



Jacob had a twin at the wedding!!

Wouldn't be a wedding without the Aggie War Hymn - Whoop!!


Or the Cha-Cha Song!

Wyatt getting some love from Erin and Kristi. (Kristi - totally stole this picture from your facebook - thanks! Hope you don't mind.)

Allison and April - they were having a relaxing moment! She is such a sweetie and a beautiful flower girl.

I am sure more pictures will be posted but for now that is all I have! It truly was a wonderful weekend and I want to wish Kate and Chris all the happiness in the world - you both truly deserve it and may your marriage last FOREVER! Oh and have fun in Cabo - whatever :) I am just jealous I am here and you are there!

Love you both!!

Next up - the Skinner/Tharp Wedding!!!

2 comments:

Charli said...

Kate looks like a brunette Barbie! :) I LOVE her dress! :)

The Wests said...

You go to more weddings and baby showers than anyone I know! So fun.