I did the absolute worst job taking pictures of Wyatt's first Thanksgiving. I hope this doesn't make me a bad mom : ( Wyatt and I spent most of the Thanksgiving break in CS while Jacob worked - boo. Jacob did get to spend Thanksgiving night with us but then he had to go back to work very very early the next morning. But nevertheless, we had a fabulous Thanksgiving with most of my family and then we did Thanksgiving with Jacob's side on Saturday - so lots of food and family and some good football............can't get much better than that!
Before we ate some serious food on turkey day, April and I went for a nice and cool Thanksgiving day jog. Here is my little turkey all bundled up before our jog.

And here is my little turkey after our jog.

All smiles after a nice long nap while we jogged around campus and checked out all the tailgating before the big football game.

Wyatt is all ready to enjoy his Thanksgiving day feast - peas and peaches and rice cereal - yummy!

Wyatt and other family members took a nice long nap that afternoon. Here he is peaking around the door asking if it was okay for him to get up from his nap. Precious!
Like I said, I did a horrible taking Thanksgiving pictures - I apologize. We did have a wonderful time even if I don't have pictures to prove it!
1 comment:
It was so cool that Justin and I ran into you and April on campus. Even though I didn't really get to see Wyatt in your stroller, he is so cute! I love the family picture on the top of your blog. Justin and I had so much fun tailgating and going to the game. It had been a long time for us. You're lucky that April is there!
Post a Comment