Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas with Nana

Saturday afternoon/evening we celebrated Christmas with Jacob's side of the family. And since Jacob's birthday is on the 21st, his mom did a little birthday celebration for him also. We did dinner at the Olive Garden and then headed over to Nana's house for present and dessert.


Faith and Wyatt - cousin love!! This picture is out of order but I can't click and drag it to where I want it and I really wanted to include it because I think its adorable of the two of them.


Jacob cracking up at the little green frog that is rapping "Go shorty, it's your birthday" by 50 cent. Story behind the frog is that Jared got it as a white elephant exchange two Christmases ago. Nana loves it and was dancing in the background!

Yummy chocolate birthday cake!!!



Wyatt thought the rappin' frog was pretty entertaining as well.




"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Jacob, happy birthday to you!" Faith assisted Jacob in blowing out his candle.



One of this presents from his mom - slacks, dress shirt and some socks. Nice color Nana!!




Now time for some Christmas presents - Wyatt of course was more interested in the tissue paper and the ribbons than anything else.





Big box for the tiny boy!!
Good thing the girls were there to help - we would still be sitting there waiting for him to unwrap his present.



Such an entertaining present - its a Busy Zoo and there is tons to keep the boy busy!! He has been playing with it ever since he opened it - playing with it right now while I type : )



I handed Jacob my camera to get some pictures of Wyatt opening his gifts and he took the following.......
Granddad and Bell


Stacey opening her stocking bag - Faith assisting of course!



Jared opening his new "pimp" shirt. He wasn't a fan of it though.


Dylan just chilling on the couch.



The boy was enjoying the ribbons from the gift - who needs presents when you have ribbons??



Nana opening her gift from Wyatt! Bought at Target - love it.


The girls put Wyatt in a box - he was loving all the attention from the girls!


Nana gave Wyatt these little bells (one for each hand) and she would sing Jingle Bells and Wyatt would jingle his bells right on beat with the song - it was so cute. I took a short video of it on my camera and I will try to get it uploaded.


Jingle Bells!!!


The girls blew some bubbles for Wyatt and he tried really hard to catch some - silly bubbles kept popping!!





Jared and Faith being silly!



Aunt Stacey fed Wyatt some icing from Jacob's cake - with daddy's permission of course. He seemed to really enjoy it!



Icing face : ) This looks just like my baby pictures!





Wyatt and Nana!!




Ho, ho, ho!!! We had a fabulous time at Nana's house. We love you!!

No comments: