She thought she was going to dinner with her two daughters and their families at a BBQ restaurant for her birthday. She was sooooooooooo surprised!! She said her knees almost buckled out from under her. Grandma Hoffart (Ella) has 4 sons and 2 daughters and lots of grandbabies and great-grandbabies. Her two sisters were there and lots of other distant cousins and old family friends. She was a very happy birthday girl : )
Taking it all in - still surprised at this point!
Here are all of the Hoffart grandkids and 5 great-grand kids. Wyatt is the youngest of the Hoffart men at this point and the only great-grandson. He was focused on a balloon during this picture!
Chilling at the party!

I am sooooooooooo irritated right now - I had two really cute pictures of me and Wyatt already uploaded and I just deleted them. UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. So here is one of Wyatt and daddy - guess this will have to do! I will get those pictures back on here when I get back to my computer (I am "working" at school right now). Oh and Wyatt is really into blowing bubbles - action shot!
I am sooooooooooo irritated right now - I had two really cute pictures of me and Wyatt already uploaded and I just deleted them. UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. So here is one of Wyatt and daddy - guess this will have to do! I will get those pictures back on here when I get back to my computer (I am "working" at school right now). Oh and Wyatt is really into blowing bubbles - action shot!

1 comment:
cute pictures! I love the main family pic! VERY cute :)
Post a Comment