Sunday, December 20, 2009

OOOOOOHHHHH Great Aunt Mellllliiiiissaaaaa.....

Wyatt wanted to show you (Great Aunt Mel) how much he loves the pjs you sent him!!! They fit him perfectly and are so stinkin' soft his mommy and daddy want a pair. We tried to pose him infront of the tree so you could see how cute he is in the pjs from Virginia!





"Pretty sure I am about to haul my cute little booty to that tree."

Booty, booty, booty!! He did his own version of crawling to the tree - it involves a little booty hop and a one knee-one leg drag! Its creative yet productive - he gets where he wants to go.


Yesssssssss! This is SO what I wanted!!!



Attempt to put the little munchkin to bed - I love when he peeps out of the crib. He hasn't pulled up to a standing position yet in the crib. I know its only a matter of time until that happens. But for now he either ducks below the railing or gets up on his knees and peeks over the top of the railing. Love love it!!




Obviously this picture was suppose to be rotated and for some reason did not want to rotate. Does this look like a sleepy baby to you?!!!

Thanks for the PJs Aunt Mel!!! We love them and we love you :)

1 comment:

The Wests said...

West girls have the same jammies!