Christmas Eve in Colorado : ) Two things about these pictures: #1 I love love love this outfit that my mom bought Wyatt from BabyGap. It just screams mountain baby to me and I love it to pieces. This is one of those outfits I wish he could wear forever and not grow out of. #2 I really wanted to get a picture of Wyatt in front of the fire place on the eve of his 1st Christmas. These were some of the better ones.



Wyatt went almost 9 months with a perfect health record. My poor baby has his first cold and how appropriate that his first cold coincide with his first Christmas. He is incredibly congested and his little nose is so snotty : ( So we have taken several steam baths and the old school humidifier from my childhood has been running non-stop for two days now. Wyatt thinks the humidifier is a new toy!

My poor sick little Wyatt Aaron.

After a Christmas Eve steam bath, Wyatt got dressed in his Christmas PJs.

And a very happy boy he was playing with April.

We took a few Christmas Eve pictures before bed time - and excuse my hair and appearance, I had just taken a shower and we wanted to get a few pictures before the little guy passed out.
And if you are wondering why my left antler looks broken, that would be because Maxwell took a bite out of it and my mom tried to staple it together. Classy : )

Ready for some Santa action!!
No comments:
Post a Comment